The code is written for the following usage:
- State-based Peridynamic simulation in 1D for elastic and viscelatic materials
- State-based Peridynamic forces and energy computations out of real displacements obtained from Digital Image Correlation data from a beam or fiber, for the case of an elastic or viscoelastic material
- (being developed) State-based Peridynamic simulations in 2D for elastic and viscoelastic materials
- (being developed) State-based Peridynamic forces and energy computations out of real displacements obtained from Digital Image Correlation, for the case of an elastic or viscoelastic material
The code is developed by Ilyass Tabiai (@ilyasst), Rolland Delorme (@rollanddelorme) and Patrick Diehl (@diehlpk). The code for the package is developed at the Laboratory of Multiscale Mechanics, École Polytechnique Montréal, Montréal, QC, Canada.
Publications related to the code
- Delorme, R., Tabiai, I., Laberge Lebel, L., & Lévesque, M. (2017). Generalization of the ordinary state-based peridynamic model for isotropic linear viscoelasticity. Mechanics of Time-Dependent Materials., Mechanics of Time-Dependent Materials, (), 1-27, 10.1007/s11043-017-9342-3,
The documentation of the code can be found here.